PROJECTING ME ON WHATSAPP WILL NOT MAKE ME A PC - HON. ELVIS FIGO AWONEKAI (NPP UPPER EAST REGIONAL SECRETARY)



Fellow Patriots, 

1. I've seen some comments and posts projecting me for the next Parliamentary primaries. I shall continue to seek God's guidance. 

2. I would like to urge all my friends to *focus their efforts on the NDC, JOHN MAHAMA, and ISAAC ADONGO* rather than bickering on WhatsApp about who would be the PC for Bolga Central. We have a party to grow up, and the people and delegates of Bolga Central will give us a PC when the time comes. 

3. Projecting me now on WhatsApp will not get me elected because *the job dey grounds.* 

4. We need a united party to combat a Goliath (Isaac Adongo), not a party that is fractured after primaries. As a result, if you are my friend, focus your efforts on the NDC rather than any of the names indicated as PC Aspirants because *if I decide to run for PC, I will need everyone to become an MP.* Keep your faith in the Lord.  Happy Sunday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOLGA CENTRAL YOUTH PICKS NOMINATION FORM FOR HON . FIGO AWONEKAI ATIA

WE THE FOOT SOLDIERS ARE THE CAUSE OF THE HAPPENINGS IN NPP- WAKIKI (ZEBILLA CONSTITUENCY YOUTH ORGANIZER)